Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Emma Watson's Iconic Belle Dress For 'Beauty And The Beast' Revealed

belles dress

Both encapsulate what a noble woman’s Rococo dress would look like during Beaumont’s era. Finding outfits that flatter your figure is about to become a lot easier. Here’s a complete guide on how to find the perfect outfit.

belles dress

Ella Belles offers chic and stylish fashions for all ages. Our fun accessories and clothing will ensure you are a show-stopper everywhere you go. Delivery options and payment methods are generous and flexible. Browse our product gallery and start shopping with the BELLE'S DRESS bridal. Feel free to contact us with questions, comments or suggestions.

Princess Running Costume - Belle's Blue Skater Dress in Original Sky Blue or Live Action Denim

To make this look more modern, I used a blue skirt, a white button-down shirt with puff sleeves, and a blue headband. I also added a book necklace, to pay homage to Belle’s love of reading. For a casual look inspired by Belle’s gold dress, I used a simple yellow dress with ruffle details on the top and slightly off-the-shoulder sleeves.

It became almost impossible for it to look good, so rather than becoming a cussing women, I decided to simply serge the sleeves. After all, they would be covered up any way. That’s how I justified what I did here. If you don’t have a serger, there are many other methods.

Update your settings

For a formal look inspired by Belle’s amazing yellow ballgown, I chose a gorgeous yellow gold dress in an elegant fabric. I also chose a rose-shaped clutch, simple peep-toe shoes, and a teapot necklace (like Mrs. Potts!). This ensemble will have you looking and feeling like a princess yourself. In Belle’s village, her everyday outfit is a simple blue dress with a white puff-sleeved shirt and a white apron.

Though, if you have the money to spare, I would recommend buying the better quality stuff. The costume fabric is not the easiest to work with, but it yields close enough to the same results. For special occasion,Beauty and the beast, princess belle gown dress. For an everyday look, I used a simple red strapless dress with a pink cardigan, pink necklace, and pink shoes. I also included red rose earrings, as a symbol of the enchanted rose.

Again, I tweaked the painting photo to make it more gold in color. However, it would appear that before Beaumont published her version, there were already variants of the tale circulating throughout Europe. I did some research lately on where the source for the fairy tale may have come from and discovered that a real 16th century couple may have inspired the story! Have a peep here if you’d like to know more.

belles dress

You could sew or serge the side seams and back seam together. If I didn’t have a serger I would do a enclosed french seam or flat-fell seam. I began by sewing the side and shoulder seams for both the top front and the top lining fabric, right sides together. You can use a Belle dress pattern, but didn’t like anything I saw in all the pattern books. They were missing some of the best parts of her dress, and some would make my 4 year old daughter look a little to grown up, if you know what I mean. I’ve tried hard to teach my daughter the value of modesty.

So today I wanted to showcase dresses inspired by Belle that feature metallic shades. Before I get started, just a little bit on the interesting history behind the original story of Beauty and the Beast. Belle et la BĂȘtewas written by French novelist Jeanne-Marie Leprince de Beaumont and published in 1756.

12) And last, how gorgeous is this dress that Jessica Brown-Findlay wore for the Vogue Downton Abbey shoot? Again, all the folds in the skirt remind me of Belle’s dress. For all intents and purposes, for these first two fashion examples below we will stick to the trends during Beaumont’s version, but still meld some of the Disney aspects of Belle’s dress. I’m starting off this dress tour by spicing up two paintings below.

Belle Costume Adult - Adult Princess Apron - Adult Size Princess Dress - Adult Belle Costume - Blue Belle Dress- Belle Dress

Gold and bronze fabrics on the other hand compliment any skin tone. Want to wait for the best possible deals on designer clothes, shoes and accessories? Shop now, save all your favorites, and we'll alert you to any sales, price drops and new promotions across hundreds of retailers and brands. Become a ShopStyle member and get exclusive online clothes shopping deals and the highest cash-back savings powered by Rakuten. You found the ultimate one-stop shop for stylish men’s and women’s clothing from top fashion brands around the globe.

belles dress

Like Belle’s gown the queen’s skirts have that same runched effect. This is actually more of a good marker of what Belle may have worn back in the 18th century. I’m a sucker for fairytales and for most all Disney princess fashion. Though while I love the cut of Belle’s dress, I’m actually not a big fan of yellow fabric in general. To me, yellow seems to wash out most complexions.

No comments:

Post a Comment